Woodside Civic Club Annual Dues
Dues are only $225,which equates to just $19 per month
Paying Annual Dues is Easy:
: Online at www.woodsidecivicclub.org
. You can pay with your credit card or PayPal account. There is a $7 convenience fee. Option Two: Mail a check to Woodside Civic Club, P.O. Box 20731, Houston, TX 77225.
Pay your dues and you will receive security and informational seminar benefits:
- Vacation Watches and Welfare Checks
- Home Security Inspections
- Security Reports
- SEAL Security YardSigns (if you need a new one this year or you are a new homeowner)
Why Pay Dues?
- To do your part in protecting the neighborhood.
- Because SEAL Security has positively impacted Woodside.
- Because dues are only $19 per month for proven and professional security.
- To receive other perks/benefits.
We have several new neighbors and a number of homes on the market. When you meet a new neighbor please ask them to send a message to civic club administrationso we can help get them familiar with our community and sign them up to receive neighborhood communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's the people that make Woodside a great place to live.
Located conveniently inside the loop, for more than 50 years our neighborhood has strong and vital community thanks to the caring people who make it their home.
About Woodside CC
For more then 50 years, the Woodside Civic Club has been a volunteer organization of homeowners committed to the goals of maintaining our neighborhood as a safe and secure place for all families. Annual contributions of our Homeowners allow the Woodside Civic Club to fund the security patrol, mosquito spraying, newsletters, deed restriction compliance and maintenance of landscape medians.
Learn more »
We are looking for volunteers!! Your time will make a positive difference to our community plus it is fun to get to know your neighbors. We need help with the following opportunities:
- Description: Block captains are an integral component to keeping the block actively involved in crime prevention efforts, to ensuring a smooth process of information exchange between neighbors and the Board, and to encourage participation in community events, such as General Meetings and the National Night Out program. Each Block Captain covers only 10 to 15 homes.
- Contact: Bob Heard, email@example.com
HPD CITIZEN PATROL
- Description: The Citizen Patrol program is designed to provide a means for citizens to organize into patroller groups for the purpose of reducing crime in their community. Citizen Patrollers are the additional eyes and ears the police can count on to make Houston a safe place to live and work. This is a Houston Police Department program.
- Contact: Elizabeth Lane, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each contact person listed can provide details about the specific volunteer opportunity. When you reply please indicate which opportunity you are interested in participating.
Please Volunteer Today
Keep your eyes on your Mailbox…Dues requests will be going out within the next 10 days. For those who can’t wait, you can pay:
Our annual voluntary dues are still $225 and are needed to keep up with our neighborhood security, landscaping and mosquito spraying services.